Ford 8.8 IRS Differential Swap Mounting
Ford 8.8 IRS swap kit to
mount it in the car.
- comes with:REAR DIFFERENTIAL MOUNTING
- NOSE MOUNT
- INSTALLATION HARDWARE
- MODIFIED DIFFERENTIAL COVER FOR CLEARANCE
- CUSTOM AXLES 800HP OR 1000+HP
2007-2010 Ford Explorer
1989-97 T-BIRD/ 1993-97 Mark VIII 28 SPLINE
MAZDA RX8 FORD 8.8 DIFFERENTIAL ADD-ON TO KIT
FORD 8.8 ADD ON KIT
- DIFFERENTIAL COVER
- CLUTCH UPGRADES
- ENERGY SUSPENSION BUSHINGS
19X10 AND 19X11 WHEELS
!!!!!NOTE!!!!! THESE WHEELS FIT VERY CLOSE TO FLUSH WITH THE FENDERS AND DO REQUIRE FENDING ROLLING AND COILOVERS ALONG WITH VERY LITTLE NEGATIVE CAMBER TO PREVENT FROM RUBBING THE INNER FENDER IN THE REAR.
RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZES
REAR 305-35R19 OR 325-30R19
10 Things you should know before purchasing anything for your LS swap (DIGITAL DOWNLOAD)
10 important things before purchasing anything for your LS swap.
1. How much is the most amount of power I want to make
2. Gen 3 or gen 4 engine pros and cons
3. Drive by wire (DBW) or Drive by cable (DBC)
4. Belt drive offset choice
5. Intake choice
6. Oil pan choice
7. What transmission do I want to run?
8. What are problems that can arise from the. transmission I choose?
9. What pcm/wiring harness
10. What size engine should I choose
- S1 RX8 (2003-2008) VS S2 (2009-2012) Swap differences
- what you'll need to go from Auto/manual or manual to auto
Swap kit Guide (DIGITAL DOWNLOAD)
(THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF THE SWAP KIT BUT CAN BE REFUNDED AFTER THE PURCHASE OF AN INSTALLATION KIT)
THIS IS THE INSTALATION GUIDE FOR MY SWAP KIT HERE ARE THE THINGS I GO OVER IN THE GUIDE
1. Pros and Cons of LS vs JZ
2. Deciding on Stock rx8 differential or the Ford 8.8
3. ● LS engine setup to fit the rx8 Chassis
● JZ engine setup to fit the rx8 Chassis
4. What you need to keep off of the Mazda drivetrain
5. Drivetrain Preparations
6. Mounting The swap kit
● Frame plates
● Rack and Pinion Relocation
● Bumpsteer kit
● Sway bar spacers
● Transmission Crossmember
● Shifter Relocation
● Clutch Master Cylinder
● Differential Mounting
● Trigger Wheel
● A/C Mounting
7. Fuel pump installation
8. Engine Installation
9. Battery Relocation kit
10. Wiring the LS engine and Mazda
11. Compatible Parts And Accessories
Big Fuel System
500-750HP SINGLE 450 WALBRO
750-1000HP DUAL 450 WALBRO
(setup for Fast style fuel rail)
Drop-in fuel pump upgrade
although this pump is e85 compatible.
LS Trigger Wheel
This is a modified Camaro offset harmonic balancer with sensor mount to allow your rx8 instrument cluster and rack and pinion to work.
Rack and Pinion Relocation Kit
● Rack and Pinion Relocation Brackets
● Steering Exstension
● Bumpsteer Kit
Rx8 Differential Mounting Kit
This mounting kit allows you to remove the power plant frame from the transmission to the differential along with replacing the weak aluminum upper differential mount.
This Mounting has seen a 10.8 @ 126.92mph 1/4 using an automatic transmission.