LS Swap Kit
This is all of the custom parts you'll need to:
mount your engine, transmission, differential and rack and pinion.
along with part to allow your factory gauges to function,abs and electric powersteering.
• Engine mounting
• Transmission Crossmember
• PPF Delete kit (Differential Support)
• Polyurethane Transmission Mount
• MODIFIED BALANCER
(Engine speed for instrument cluster)
• Rack and Pinion Relocation Bracket
• Steering Exstension
• Sway Bar Spacers
• Bump Steer Kit
(To correct the geometry of lowering
the rack for oil pan clearance)
• Clutch master cylinder spacer
• Shifter Relocation
• Mazda A/C Compressor Bracket
Requires (NOT INCLUDED)
C6 ENGINE MOUNTING BRACKET #10349964
C6 ENGINE MOUNTING BRACKET #10349965
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE OPTIONAL PARTS
- LONG TUBE HEADERS OR SHORTIE MANIFOLDS?
THE LONGTUBE HEADERS ONLY FIT MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS
WHILE THE SHORTIE MANIFOLDS WILL FIT ALL TRANSMISSION OPTIONS
- DO I NEED THE DROP-IN FUEL PUMP
YES THE FACTORY FUEL PUMP DOES NOT FLOW ENOUGH VOLUME TO CORRECTLY OPPERATE THE LS ENGINE.
- DIFFERETNIAL OPTIONS
THIS KIT IS DESIGNED IN ORDER TO NO LONGER USE THE FACTORY PPF (POWER PLANT FRAME) THAT HOLDS THE ENGINE AND TRANMSISION UP. THAT IS WHY YOU WILL NEED THE RX8 DIFFERENTIAL SUPPORT TO MOUNT THE DIFFERENTIAL INDEPENTANTLY IN THE REAR AS TRADITTIONALY IS DONE THIS MOUNTING DESING IS FAR BETTER FOR MANY DIFFEREANT REASONS
- MUCH MORE ROOM TO RUN EXHUAST.
- LESS OVERALL WIEGHT OF THE CAR.
- EASIER TO DO REPAIRS OR MAINTANANCE LATER.
- WILL SUPPORT A 4IN DIAMETER DRIVESHAFT
- RECCOMENDED NO MORE THAN 400 RWHP
FORD 8.8 DIFFERENTAIL MOUNTING
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE STRENGTH DIFFERENTIAL SETUP AND HAS BEEN PROVEN TO HOLD OVER 1,000 RWHP USING MY PRO LEVAL AXLES AND JUST A CARBON CLUTCH UPGRADE KIT
- IDEAL GEARING OPTIONS
- SUPIRIOR STRENGTH
- FINALIZES THE CARS TRUE POTENTIAL
LS Rx8 Engine Mounting Kit
This engine mounting kit is designed to use c6 or c5 engine mounting brackets (NOT INCLUDED)
These mounting brackets have proven to be problem free on our 900rwhp test car
10 Things you should know before purchasing anything for your LS swap (DIGITAL DOWNLOAD)
10 important things before purchasing anything for your LS swap.
1. How much is the most amount of power I want to make
2. Gen 3 or gen 4 engine pros and cons
3. Drive by wire (DBW) or Drive by cable (DBC)
4. Belt drive offset choice
5. Intake choice
6. Oil pan choice
7. What transmission do I want to run?
8. What are problems that can arise from the. transmission I choose?
9. What pcm/wiring harness
10. What size engine should I choose
LS OR JZ FORD 8.8 DIFFERENTIAL ADD-ON TO KIT
FORD 8.8 ADD ON